- Strong logo but undeveloped brand identity, no distinct USP or value proposition;
- One-page website;
- Internal customer-centric culture but product focused marketing approach;
- Homogenous target markets sales approach, limited segmentation
- ‘Knock on doors’ new business methodology
- Relying on word-of-mouth referral and online telephone directory listings for inbound leads;
- High risk >85% of business generated from the public Healthcare sector
- Limited marketing budget
- Implemented a customer-centric and benefits-driven marketing strategy focused on solving customer’s problems and adding value.
- Fine-tuned target markets and profiled their ideal customers and through a detailed understanding of the customer base and profit opportunity.
- Applied an inbound business generation strategy and structured sales approach
- Launched the brand in the digital space
- Introduced email leads nurturing campaign
- Gained internal buy-in and implementation throughout the business through ongoing internal workshops and sharing sessions.
- 150% increase in qualified inbound leads68% increase in Facebook Followers
- 68% increase in Facebook Followers
- Secured the business of previously inaccessible premium hospitality clients
- Invited to participate in exclusive invitation-only tender processes in the private healthcare sector.
- Attracted the attention of SA’s leading business publication (Entrepreneur Magazine SA) and is featured in the June 2017 issue.
- Washtubs founder and managing director selected to participate in Fair Lady’s Women of the Future Awards 2017.